Welcome to the eBioGrid for BioBanking wiki
This wiki is to support the e-BioGrid project for BioBanking. e-BioGrid is a Dutch project that aims to build an e-science infrastructure to support life science research. The BioBanking sub project involves building a model infrastructure for the Dutch Biobank community, BBMRI-NL, that manages resources for the future of biomedical research. e-BioGrid is open to take biobanking dedicated projects on board.
Contact us via our e-BioBank mailinglists if you are involved in biobanking and need software or hardware infrastructure support.
Our current activities are:
- User interface for biobank analysis flow
- Standardized compute model for grid, cluster and cloud
- Imputation pipeline on big-grid
- NGS alignment pipeline on big-grid
- meeting minutes (private)
- Test imputation pipeline